Enterprise -Inside Sales Account Manager - Norwegian SpeakerStockholm, Sweden 12/06/2018
Inside Sales Representative
If you are passionate about sales, technology & eager to develop a career at the largest privately held IT Company on the planet then Dell is the place to be! Within Dell EMC’s Enterprise Business and Data Centre Organization, we are looking for an Insides Sales Representative to work as part of a close knit, and coming team based in Stockholm!
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications and offer support to existing or new customers. Furthermore you will generate incremental opportunity and revenue in underpenetrated accounts
- Manage & secure Dell asset base revenue in collaboration with Account Executive and enable Account Executive additional selling time for Transformational Deals
- Qualify incoming channel deal registrations, while building on partner relationships and identify key target markets and plans sales campaigns to drive demand in region
- Execute full sales cycle on opportunities within a defined value threshold and accurately update and utilize Salesforce.com to track all sales activities and opportunities
- Consistently hit quarterly and annual activity metrics for customer calls, identified opportunities and revenue generated on solutions sold
- Effectively leverage resources and the team available to drive transactional volume.
- Consistently maintain working knowledge of products and services, industry trends and competition in order to position Dell EMC products effectively with customers
- Understanding of the Dell Technology portfolio and the value add to customers
- 1 to 2 years’ experience within the technology sector
- Clear understanding of Dell EMC’s competition and value proposition against them
- Clear communication skills & ability to challenge and influence others
- Results driven
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluency in English and either Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm
“LI-PRIORITY”Job Family: Sales Inside-Sales Job ID: R82528
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Managers for Enterprise business Stockholm, Sweden
- Inside Sales Manager Enterprise Stockholm, Sweden
- Associate Sales Enterprise Stockholm, Sweden
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.