Inside Sales Manager EnterpriseStockholm, Sweden 12/06/2018
Enterprise Inside Sales Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Enterprise Inside Sales Manager in our Data Centre Sales organisation in Stockholm, Sweden
Not even ground-breaking products sell themselves. That’s the job of our inside sales professionals. Inside Sales Management is all about managing, inspiring and motivating professionals at all levels to deliver against targets. Beyond day-to-day people management, our team also shapes, executes and communicates specific sales strategies.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group. Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
- Manager of individual contributors and/or leaders who motivate and drive the inside sales organization to meet or exceed performance objectives through effective management of frontline sales managers and resources
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group leaders, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company
- Manages, through subordinate supervisors and leaders, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing Influences and participates in the quota setting process at the team/individual level. Coordinates (where appropriate) operations and manages the relationship between inside and field sales personnel
- Provides direction, development and inspiration to the team members in the organization & frequently helps in the development of reps by participating in call shadowing
- Understands the market in which the company operates, including our business/industry, our competitors and uses that knowledge to plan for the future.
- Fluency in English and either Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
- Experience of managing a team or multiple teams of sales reps / could be a second level manager in the transactional space
- Can assist with site projects
- Experience of work on global projects and has helped teams shape deals with complex pricing, competitive analysis and longer deal cycle
- Carried a basic complexity and revenue responsibility in a segment/vertical
- Solid understanding of complexities of the environment and works internally to solve complex business issues
- Able to resolve the most complex customer escalation issues
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm
Job Family: Sales Inside-Sales Job ID: R82522
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Managers for Enterprise business Stockholm, Sweden
- Enterprise -Inside Sales Account Manager - Norwegian Speaker Stockholm, Sweden
- Associate Sales Enterprise Stockholm, Sweden
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.