Senior Systems Engineer Sweden
Primary Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Senior Account Systems Engineer
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for driving the technical sales strategy for DELL Technologies’ products and services in assigned customer accounts. As a member of a field account team, the candidate must demonstrate leadership abilities across a diverse set of matrix sales teams to accelerate the adoption of DELL Technologies solutions and services.
Do you have strong technical experience and impressive business acumen? We are looking for a Senior Account Systems Engineer to join our Presales team in Stockholm and play a key role in the evolution of Dell Technologies in EMEA
What you’ll achieve:
The Senior Systems Engineer must have a deep understanding of DELL Technologies and competitive technology as well as business applications. As a trusted technology advisor for customers the candidate regularly engages with customer's senior management to assess major business operations and address product/service needs. Consults with engineering to answer customer's questions and remove objections that arise in a sales campaign. Engage customer contacts at both a strategic, business focused and tactical IT technology level.
We intend to hire a person who provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market. Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology as well as the business requirements of assigned customers. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration. Makes technical & sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management.
- Work with Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific solution, service and technical sales plans (typically in complex enterprise and highly critical accounts)
- Drive strategy and implementation of technical sales for products (typically Converged Infrastructure, Enterprise Storage, Software and Cloud solutions) and services within area of responsibility
- Develop and document DELL Technologies solutions to meet customer objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately
- Lead the development of responses to highly critical, large scale customer requests and proposals.
- Anticipates technology and/or market trends and provides guidance to the customer
- Maintains knowledge of DELL Technologies solutions and competition to effectively address and dispel customer objections to DELL Technologies solutions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Deep knowledge of data center technology including converged infrastructure, storage, server, network, database, systems management, DR/Business Recovery practices, production operation etc. (beneficial on Dell EMC products)
- Excellent presentation skills in front of all levels of the IT Organization and C-Level audience
- Self-motivated, proactive and understands the importance of a strong sense of urgency reflected through ability to drive customer demand within district
- Excellent industry knowledge and ability to anticipate new industry trends
- Virtualization and IT automation process experience with VMware on: Storage & Availability, SDDC Platform- and Cloud Management Platform Solutions
- 7-10 years of related sales and technical experience
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress. What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
"LIPRIORITY"Job ID: R100762