Dell Boomi Regional Partner Manager - Nordics,Remote - Denmark, Remote - Finland;Remote - Norway;Remote - Sweden 11/16/2018
Dell Boomi Regional Partner Manager – Nordics
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within Boomi, we are looking for a Dell Boomi Regional Partner Manager - Nordicsto join our top-calibre team in Nordics.
- Establish and develop strong working relationship with Regional Partners in the Nordics
- Create and drive strategic partner account planning to increase Boomi’s consideration rate with partners end customers, increasing pipeline and closed revenue as a result
- Work closely with AE's to ensure deals are worked through the sales cycle and closed, leveraging influence from your partners
- Take direction from the EMEA partner director to build, own and execute the Partner strategy in region
- Drive partner enablement leveraging resources and the Boomi Partner Program
- Work closely within the EMEA partner team and peers globally that link into the Regional role
- Strong knowledge and relationship of the Partner ecosystem in the Nordics
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical competency
- An ability to identify and champion win-win scenarios
- A proven capability to work in a team and collaborate across the organization
- History of exceeding quota and partner satisfaction metrics
- Estimated up to 50% travel, included but not limited to partner meetings, customer meetings, and conferences
- Experience managing SaaS/cloud alliances
- Integration software experience advantage but not essential
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm
"LIPRIORITY"Job Family: Remote Job ID: R30116
Related Job Opportunities
- MDC Enterprise Account Executive Multiple Locations
- Principal Enterprise Architect Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.