Primary Location: ,Remote - Sweden
Principal Enterprise Architect – Telco – Presales
Are you a telecom specialist who has led successful network function virtualization (NFV), software-defined networking (SDN) and Multicloud transformation initiatives with Tier-1 operators? Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career working with both business and technology executives of the top Telco operators to leverage Multicloud architecture and edge compute to accelerate the benefits of 5G?
We are seeking customer obsessed and outcome driven professionals with a balance of deep technical skills, broad industry awareness and strong business acumen, who are passionate about network virtualization and digital transformation to join our team in Stockholm.
The Dell Technologies Enterprise Architect for Telco Practice engages with assigned customer(s) to provide deep business and technical expertise to help the customer and partners architect, design and implement transformational NFV/SDN solutions.
- Drive customer engagements to develop strategies for embedding Dell Technologies Telco transformation, Multicloud and Digital Transformation Innovations into the customer’s journey towards 5G transition.
- Collaborate across Dell Technologies teams to drive and shape solutions that accelerate customer’s business outcomes.
- Lead the overall architecture and systems engineering responsibilities across all sales tracks for assigned account(s).
- Promote customer centricity and ensuring focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage.
- Have worked in a demonstrably senior technical leadership role- Distinguished Technologist, Principal Architect, Systems Engineer, with C-level relationships.
- Architect, design and implement large-scale Telco network and Telco IT transformation programs.
- Develop repeatable architecture artefacts and innovate solutions for Telco Digital Transformation engagements.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge in mobile networking, LTE/5G evolution, Multicloud technologies.
- 15+ years working in the telecommunications space.
- 5+ years working with NFV, VIM and Management and Orchestration (MANO) offerings.
- 5+ years working with network virtualization, software-defined networking, radio access networks and Edge Compute, and uCPE platforms.
- 5+ years working with Operations Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support System (BSS).
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of telecom industry frameworks: ETSI/NFV, 3GPP, GSA, ITU, NGMN, TMF, ONAP, O-RAN/TIP, LF/CNCF, IPWC, and others.
- Enterprise Architecture certifications – TOGAF, Zachman, Open CA or similar certification
- VMware certifications
- Consulting and change management
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
"LIPRIORITY"Job ID: R096475