2021 Product Marketing Summer Intern
- Taipei, Taiwan
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Intern?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
2021 Product Marketing Intern
Our Product Marketing team is responsible for consumer product marketing activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share; we provide inputs to product development based on client needs.
Join us as a Product Marketing Intern on our Product Marketing team in Taipei to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Marketing Intern, you will oversee market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs, as well as to develop and implement strategic marketing plans and objectives to respond to changing and competitive markets.
- Participate in creation of product marketing materials, market research analysis, and product marketing activities
- Work with product management and sales to support a product's life cycle
- Assist in the planning and implementation of product launches, core positioning and messaging, sales training and marketing programs for assigned products
- Responsibilities include assessing market requirements and contributing to product introductions
- Positions interfaces within department and some cross-functionally
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong communication skills and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Possesses basic consumer electronic product, technology and industry knowledge
- Good understanding and knowledge of marketing, product management, and business operations
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Students who hold active student identity throughout the whole internship program (2021/7/5-2021/8/27)
- Students who has enrolled in Graduate or Undergraduate program in Business, Marketing, Management, Finance, Engineering or related areas
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31st May 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Internships Job ID: R070871
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Taipei Office.Explore this location
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.