2023 Customer Experience Test Engineer Summer Intern
When your products transform the way we live and work, nothing can be left to chance. Our Client Test Engineering team takes charge of the testing, evaluation and validation of all our devices. We’re a team of expert engineers responsible for the development of all test cases and test tools to ensure the functionality and compatibility of our products. We’re involved in the whole testing process from preparing test and diagnostic programs to recommending changes in testing equipment procedures and designing new testing equipment.
Join us as a Customer Experience Test Engineer Summer Intern on our Client TestEngineering team in Taipei to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Customer Experience Test Engineer Summer Intern, you will execute and document test plans for newly developed or current hardware and solutions products. You will partner with a test team during test execution and report results to development engineers and leadership. You will also work with external validation partners to troubleshoot, remediate, and verify your findings.
- Perform experience-based testing outside the standard criteria-based testing or specifications including installing, reimaging, and administration on pre-release Dell Client systems
- Analyze customer field, survey data, and historical trends for use in identifying key usage and experience patterns Developing expertise in user and customer usage models using current and future customer data and field trends.
- Discover and manage issues that would cause negative experience impacts on a wide range of customer user models and expectations
- Work with key team members to effectively communicate the experience-based concerns on all products across the portfolio
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Basic understanding of hardware and software system architecture and interactions and apply it to resolve issues
- Enthusiastic about learning new tools, languages and operating systems
- Proficient in reading and understanding technical data sheets
- In-depth knowledge of Windows (Win10 & Win11) operating systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of PC Architecture and Industry awareness including knowledge in the following technologies: graphics, networking, system Performance
- Students who hold active student identity throughout the whole internship program (2023/6/26~2023/8/18)
- Students who have enrolled in Bachelor or Master program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science Engineering
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 12 May 2023
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.