2023 Electrical Engineer Summer Intern
Our Electrical Engineering team delivers the development of innovative and compliant Electrical design solutions, as well as cross-functional interfaces for desktop, portable and server computer systems and peripherals. Our team conducts the feasibility studies and testing of Electrical products, instruments, subassemblies and packaging for new and existing products – and then oversees the introduction of design changes to the manufacturing organizations.
Join us as an Electrical Engineer Summer Intern our ElectricalEngineering Development team in Taipei to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Electrical Engineer Summer Intern, you will design, document and functionally validate Electrical components and assemblies, as well as to participate in engineering tests to validate the robustness and proper performance of new products.
- Drive the innovative Electrical design solutions for notebook and desktop systems
- Provide constructive feedback on project technical discussion
- Design, document and monitor the validation and qualification of components and assemblies with moderate supervision
- Ensures deliverables are met per program schedules.
- Interfaces with suppliers, electrical engineering, manufacturing, quality, tooling engineering and other development groups to ensure the successful development and launch of new products
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Electrical aptitude for interpretation of Electrical drawing specifications.
- Knowledge of computer architectures like x86 system,
- Prior experience of study in embedded system design using micro-controllers, analog and digital system design; and knowledge of the scripting language like C/C++, Assembly, or Linux programming.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Students who hold active student identity throughout the whole internship program (2023/6/26~2023/8/18)
- Students who have enrolled in Bachelor or Master program in Electrical, Automation Control engineering or Computer Engineering
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 12 May 2023
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.