2023 Hardware Engineer Summer Intern
The reputation of Dell Technologies for delivering award-winning hardware is legendary and our Hardware Engineering team is at the heart of it. We design and develop analogue as well as digital hardware products – not just computer or network hardware devices but peripherals too. Recognized for our high level of technical expertise in a variety of engineering disciplines, we’re involved across the development lifecycle – from research to the building, testing and delivery of completed products. Innovators in our field, we lead the way in exploring new concepts, approaches, processes, materials and components.
Join us as a Hardware Engineer Summer Intern on our Engineering Development team in Taipei to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Hardware Engineer Summer Intern, you will join the product development process with team and understand the connection and relationship between system and peripheral products. You join have chance to engage with multiple function expert to touch and learn cross function communication and leading threads.
- Learn to design, validate and document in Hardware projects (Electrical, Mechanical or Firmware Engineering)
- Learn about how Peripheral product working stand along or connection with system from design perspective then understand what-how of Dell products
- Have chance to implement new features into Dell products
- Gain different experiences of working and change your viewpoints and future career
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Preliminary understanding on Hardware (Electric or Mechanical) or Firmware knowledge.
- Interest about Dell Peripheral Product development on multiple Engineering area which across HW/FW/SW and cross function communication.
- Interest to join with team and take task with engineering function leaders.
- Good communication skill with fluent English and Chinese
- Students who hold active student identity throughout the whole internship program (2023/6/26~2023/8/18)
- Students who have enrolled in Bachelor or Master program in Engineering related fields
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 12 May 2023
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.