2023 Regulatory Operations Engineer Summer Intern
Our Regulatory Operations team thrives on the challenge of operating in a complex global environment. We ensure product compliance to global regulatory, market and customer requirements in all our target regions. We work across segments and functions to integrate policy relating to emissions, safety, RF and the environment into products and solutions. As we align regulatory standards with our strategic plans, we work closely with regulatory bodies, as well as with industry and customer groups.
As a Regulatory Operations Engineer, we are accountable for ensuring operational excellence in all aspects for GPCE&EA organization, in terms of Organization Operations, Audit Strategy & Governance, Process & Documentation, Finance & Budget. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the common goals.
Join us as a Regulatory Operations Engineer Summer Intern on our Regulatory Operations team in Taipei to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Regulatory Operations Engineer Summer Intern, you will
- Oversee efforts to transform processes to global, industry-standard model aligned with organization strategic goals. Present updates and recommendations to executives and other key business stakeholders.
- Lead and execute audits to ensure continuous compliance for all Dell’s products and coordinate internal and external stakeholders in terms of ODMs, Suppliers, 3rd Party Labs in resolving issues. Assures that all platforms and solutions are compliant with worldwide regulatory EMC, safety and environmental regulatory agency requirements, specifications and policies.
- Works with various Dell & ODM factory regulatory teams and variations (Non-Compliances), as needed, to prevent factory shutdowns.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Have experienced in webpage design, SharePoint 2019 and MS teams
- Familiar with database concept and MS access
- Understand system analysis (SA), design and programming
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Students who hold active student identity throughout the whole internship program (2023/6/26~2023/8/18)
- Students who have enrolled in Bachelor or Master program in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 12 May 2023
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.