Advisor, Project/Program ManagementTaipei, Taiwan 02/12/2019
- Program managing offer readiness to support successful on time Ready To Order (RTO) for New Product Launch (NPL) and refresh cycles by ensuring timely readiness of Fixed Hardware Configuration (FHC), Finish Goods Assembly (FGA), Order Code (Online & Offline) and Materials (Piece part & Finished good).
- Governing the adherence of T-minus schedule to support successful RTO by engaging and collaborating with cross regional and functional business partners and leaders. Establishing awareness, ownership and accountability amongst all the stake-holders.
- Managing the performance and efficiency of T-minus process through the monitoring of Key Performance Index (KPI) from the aspects of timeliness and quality of deliverables by leading root cause deep dive and corrective action discussions to continuously drive improvements.
- Championing the regional voices and pain points into the product development Core Team.
- Communicating and governing Core Team decisions with the regional stake-holders through effective balancing of short and long term priorities for the best interest of Dell business.
- Leading and executing the Print On Demand (POD) label readiness to comply to labeling needs of customers and Channel partners. Performing First Article Inspection (FAI) on POD images provided by ODM during pilot phase to prevent MWD.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Management, Master's qualification preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Minimum10 years of working experience in product/ program development and project management space.
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery.
- Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
- In-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
- Thorough understanding of Dell business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
- Manages projects and program execution.
Related Job Opportunities
- Advisor, Project/Program Management Taipei, Taiwan
- Training Coordinator Analyst - Taipei Taipei, Taiwan
- Sr. Advisor /Service Program Management Taipei, Taiwan
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.