Analyst, Project/Program ManagementTaipei, Taiwan 05/13/2019
- Co-work with Internal ENG team to supports a small part of a function or process with limited scope
- Performs basic project analyst duties and supports senior level Project Managers
- Participates in a routine phase/project/process
- Provide quality inputs to identifies and escalates issues for resolution as necessary
- May utilize a variety of technologies in the support of project/program plans, milestones and deliverables
- May prepare and conduct presentations and communications
- Align and manage product data configurability for new generation of products
- Maintain Engineering document of internal IT tools.
- Provide unique part list relevant stakeholders
- Lead/manage the generation of BOM basing on product requirement, feature matrix and offerings.
- Good at MS office tools
- Demonstrated attentiveness to quality and productivity
- Basic communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Basic ability to work in a team environment
- PMP is preferred.
Job Family: Business-Support Job ID: R70742
Related Job Opportunities
- Analyst, Project/Program Management(Consumer notebook) Taipei, Taiwan
- Sr Analyst Project/Program Management Taipei, Taiwan
- Senior Analyst, Project/Program Mangement Taipei, Taiwan