Analyst, PurchasingTaipei, Taiwan 04/02/2019
• Basic knowledge on Electrical components (IC/Passive/Connector/Cable) and understand the different manufacturing nature of these components
• Able to conduct price/cost Analysis. Based on key cost driver to simulate target cost of EE components.
• Good background on Statistic and be able to use regression model to analyze cost trends
• Assist development and execution of global commodity strategy (including Supplier Diversity, Negotiation, Supplier) and quarterly interlock with business partners across several commodities and multiple strategic suppliers
• Drives Dell and suppliers to develop process improvements to maximize asset velocity and to reduce Dell's total cost of ownership.
o Undergraduate degree and 0-3 years relevant experience
o Able to communicate with cross functional teams
o Process data and conduct required data analyses via database tool - e.g. excel, access
o Works with functional leaders to perform analysis and identify areas for performance/process improvement
Related Job Opportunities
- Continuity of Supply - Strategy Analyst Taipei, Taiwan
- Global Commodity Senior Advisor Taipei, Taiwan
- Global Commodity Management Advisor Taipei, Taiwan