Continuity of Supply - Strategy AnalystTaipei, Taiwan 05/21/2019
Analyst, Purchasing, COS PMO
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Continuity of Supply - Strategy Analyst on our COS Strategy team in Taiwan.
Our products drive human progress. Our Purchasing team drives the progress of our supply systems. We lead strategic and operational commodity teams, while developing supplier strategy, long-range plans and the optimization of the global supply chain. Our remit includes setting delivery performance goals and implementing procurement initiatives and process improvements. We also oversee the planning and obtaining of materials, components, equipment and services for all parts of the business, including checking requisitions, developing new supply sources and ensuring best quality at best value from third parties.
Key Responsibilities :This position is a direct report to the chief of staff of ISG SVP for Production Procurement & Engineering. The role will be split 50% support of COS strategy related projects and 50% support on org operations management and communications.
1. Ensure COS execution rigor through project management coordination
2. Act as a trusted partner to supply chain teams on solving COS problems
3. Get hands-on with understanding the issues and analyzing data
4. Execute on actions and storylines to enable executive decisions
1. Completed Undergraduate degree
2. Persistent, passionate and positive
3. Experience/skills with emphasis on problem-solving, data analytics, story-lining and project management
4. Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking, Chinese not required
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can drive our supply chain to give us competitive advantage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 31 July2019.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Materials-&-Procurement Job ID: R76892
Related Job Opportunities
- Consultant, Global Commodity Manager Taipei, Taiwan
- Senior Advisor, Global Commodity Management Taipei, Taiwan
- Global Commodity Management Sr. Advisor (Server) Taipei, Taiwan