Global Commodity Management AdvisorTaipei, Taiwan 04/23/2019
Develops and implements plans to support forecasted needs for supplier and/or commodities.
Establishes and implements strategies for negotiating supplier/commodity agreements based on in-depth knowledge of foreign and domestic markets for optimum pricing and terms.
Employs knowledge of commodity qualities, transportation options, risk management and supply chain evaluation models to develop and implement optimal commodity management strategies.
Negotiates contracts and ensures contractual terms and performance scorecards are being met.
• Tracks new technology development for assigned products/suppliers.
• Drives alignment between Supplier roadmaps and Dell LOB roadmaps.
• Negotiates product cost and contracts as appropriate.
• Drives suppliers to improve their scorecard performance.
• Reports commodity and supplier performance on a monthly basis.
• Implements Dell initiatives with supply base as required.
• Identifies opportunities for supply chain optimization and implements as appropriate.
• Identifies suppliers that provide relevant technology for products.
• Identifies cost targets for relevant roadmap products.
• Tracks and monitors new technology development and supports supplier integration with Dell strategy.
• Drives the analysis and negotiation of product cost and contracts.
• Develops and negotiates the Terms & Conditions of contracts, involving Senior Management as appropriate.
Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience.
Related Job Opportunities
- Continuity of Supply - Strategy Analyst Taipei, Taiwan
- Global Commodity Senior Advisor Taipei, Taiwan
- Senior Analyst, Procurement Procu-Digitization Taipei, Taiwan