Mechanical Principal EngineerTaipei, Taiwan 04/18/2019
Mechanical Principal Engineer
This is a Mechanical Principal Engineering position for the design & development of Dell mobile products.
Duties or responsibilities would include
- Manage ODM development status and provide professional guidance through the whole lifecycle of product development
- Work will include new product development, sustaining engineering efforts, and support of technology development.
- Manage ODM developed platforms, new concept creation and analysis.
- Be responsible for support of procurement, factory and manufacturing issues at Dell factories, suppliers and ODM's through life of project.
- Close working relationship with cross functional teams to meet project objectives.
- Job will require regular conference calls timed to accommodate international schedules.
- 10+ years of mechanical experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 8+ years of leadership experience
- Advanced technology/engineering skills relating to design, resolving, test and quality
- Solid understanding of the competition
- Cross-Functional skill. Communication skills
- Ability to influence others to achieve results. Presentation skills
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Systems Engineer Taipei, Taiwan
- Senior Principal Systems Development Engineer Taipei, Taiwan
- LCD Touch Principal Engineer Taipei, Taiwan