Senior Analyst, Procurement Procu-DigitizationTaipei, Taiwan 04/23/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Analyst on our RPA team in Taipei.
Data Science is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data.
- Identify automation opportunities
- Develop business requirement documents and align with business leaders
- Understand business process and work with line folks in streamlining
- Automate streamlined processes using macros, automation bots or visualization tools
- End-to-end program manage automation efforts
- Maintain bots and macros after release to production
- Experienced with bot development using Robotic Process Automation
- Strong background in macro development
- Experienced in process mapping and requirements documentation
- Good verbal and written communications
- Proficient in English
- Process automation project management skills
- Power BI/Tableu
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: May 10, 2019.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Materials-&-Procurement Job ID: R60128
Related Job Opportunities
- Continuity of Supply - Strategy Analyst Taipei, Taiwan
- Global Commodity Senior Advisor Taipei, Taiwan
- Global Commodity Management Advisor Taipei, Taiwan