Senior Analyst, Project/Program MangementTaipei, Taiwan 05/22/2019
- Manage projects involving cross-functional teams focused on delivery of Notebook products.
- Oversees plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
- Monitors programs/projects from initiation through delivery and interfacing with internal customers or department personnel.
- Organizes project activities and interdepartmental meetings; ensures communication facilitates completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Conduct in and participate in BOM audits to ensure accuracy and that BOM structure meets the needs of all affected areas and regions.
- 6+ years Notebook Development Project Management Experience
- Priority setting skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Strong knowledge of the Engineering Development Process
- Good technical understanding of the products assigned
- Strong ability to work with suppliers
- Ability to communicate clearly through oral and written communications in English globally
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to present clear and concise information to team, internal customers, and external customers
- Ability to lead extended teams and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage daily workflow as required to meet departmental and customer requirements
- Demonstrate attentiveness to quality and productivity
Related Job Opportunities
- Manager, Engineering Project Management Taipei, Taiwan
- Manager - Project Management Office (PMO) - Taipei, Taiwan Taipei, Taiwan