Software Senior Principal EngineerTaipei, Taiwan 05/13/2019
- Responsible for BIOS/Software/Driver management for assigned projects
- Participates in the preparation, review, and analysis of Software requirements and specifications.
- Participates in the creation of design, functional, technical, and/or user documentation, as needed.
- Provide ODMs and vendor's assessment for new product development, and manage ODMs and vendors for software development, issue management for root causing, resolution and closure through the entire cycles.
- Clearly communicate project issues and status.
- Manage TP/ODM to conduct troubleshooting, root-causing and bug fix for any software related issues.
- Accurately log project schedule, defect, and other data into the appropriate databases.
- Team work with other functional teams like EE, BIOS, Testing, Dell internal software team and so on.
- Software project management experience, including planning, risk/change management and supplier management
- Familiar with Chrome/Windows OS/driver architecture.
- Device Driver/Software programming experience.
- Good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Basic understanding of hardware and BIOS interactions.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Ability to operate as an individual contributor and within a team environment.
- Good English skill.
- >10 years working experience on SW related jobs
Job Family: Engineering Job ID: R72512
Related Job Opportunities
- Electrical Senior Principal System Development Engineer (Networking) Taipei, Taiwan
- Platform Software Senior Principal Engineer Taipei, Taiwan
- Industrial Design Principal Engineer Taipei, Taiwan