Sr Analyst Project/Program ManagementTaipei, Taiwan 04/18/2019
- Typically responsible for leading a defined project active or module of a project.
- Impact is within a specific component of a project or a subset/work stream of a project .
- Defines, allocates and monitors appropriate tasks within area of responsibility.
- Provides direction and guidance to project team, while making recommendations to senior management as necessary.
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions .
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters.
- Assumes responsibility to improve service, efficiency and quality of work.
- Identifies priorities and resources relative to each initiative, project or program.
- Participate in Dell Culture initiatives
- Lead/manage the generation of BOM basing on product requirement, feature matrix and offerings.
- Project management on NPI/Sustain platforms.
- PMP Certification.
- 5+ years PM experience at product/project development.
- Fluent in English.
- Master degree.
Job Family: Business-Support Job ID: R57453
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Analyst, Project/Program Mangement Taipei, Taiwan
- Senior Advisor Engineering Project Management_Server Product Taipei, Taiwan
- Analyst, Project/Program Management Taipei, Taiwan