Thermal Senior Principal EngineerTaipei, Taiwan 05/13/2019
Thermal Senior Principal Engineer
- Designs, analyzes, documents and functionally validates thermal & acoustic.
- Conducts and participates in engineering tests to validate the robustness and proper performance of new products Interfaces w/suppliers, electrical engineering, manufacturing, quality, tooling engineering and other development groups to ensure the successful development and launch of new products
- Utilizes best-in-class tools to develop innovative solutions to highly complex problems
- Responsible for the thermal detail design review with technical provider for components
- Responsible for testing, analysis and debug on assigned prototypes
- Contributes to the successful management and development of thermal solution and first samples delivery
- Ensures that comprehensive qualification and subsequent tool revisions are completed
- Ensures deliverables are met per program schedules
- Provides constructive feedback on project schedule in thermal solution regard.
- Designs, documents and monitors the validation and qualification of thermal solution with moderate supervision
- Exercises moderate knowledge of engineering technology and moderate skills with engineering tools
- Works within technical disciplines
- Possesses intermediate knowledge of relevant technologies and tools Is a key participant on a team
- With Master degree of Mechanical Engineering major in Thermal Fluid Mechanics.
- Notebook thermal/acoustic working experience more than 8 years.
- Fluent English.
Related Job Opportunities
- Electrical Senior Principal System Development Engineer (Networking) Taipei, Taiwan
- Platform Software Senior Principal Engineer Taipei, Taiwan
- Industrial Design Principal Engineer Taipei, Taiwan