VBA Business Analyst , PurchasingTaipei, Taiwan 03/29/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Our products drive human progress. Our Purchasing team drives the progress of our supply systems. We lead strategic and operational commodity teams, while developing supplier strategy, long-range plans and the optimization of the global supply chain. Our remit includes setting delivery performance goals and implementing procurement initiatives and process improvements. We also oversee the planning and obtaining of materials, components, equipment and services for all parts of the business, including checking requisitions, developing new supply sources and ensuring best quality at best value from third parties.
• Design, develop, test and deploy MS office automation process using VBA Excel
• Good programming knowledge of MS Excel macros and excel functions
• Understand a business process and assess eligibility for automation feasibility
• Works closely with GCM and GSM to understand the business requirement for their commodity
• Works with functional teams to perform analysis and identify areas for performance improvement
• Ensure VBA solutions are written to perform consistent reliable for commodity procurement
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT or logistic with programming background
• Experience in Software Development (preferably in a high-level programming language such as Python / .NET / C# and MS Office automation using VBA)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Familiarity in Supply Chain / Procurement would be a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can drive our supply chain to give us competitive advantage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Materials-&-Procurement Job ID: R44165
Related Job Opportunities
- Continuity of Supply - Strategy Analyst Taipei, Taiwan
- Global Commodity Senior Advisor Taipei, Taiwan
- Global Commodity Management Advisor Taipei, Taiwan