VxRail Senior Software Tester Engineer
Primary Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Senior Software Tester Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Software Senior Tester Engineer on our VxRail team in Taipei.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Senior Engineer, you will be working on World Top1 HCI (Hyper Converged Infrastructure) product VxRail. You are going to work with cutting-edge technologies such as micro service, virtualization/container, edge computing, cloud based management etc. And you will build up good business sense to understand and define the next generation HCI product together with global talents, and to win together with our customers.
• Complete manual functional testing and integration testing.
• Maintain test case repository update to date.
• Execute automated testing scenarios in both UI and non UI way.
• Work closely with team members to understand product features and provide quality related input to improve product quality.
• Setup testing environment and maintain the availability of test environment, resolve technical issue with limited support.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in testing of enterprise server hardware & management software.
• Must know how to report defects with high quality content and material.
• Some knowledge about IT infrastructure for networking or storage.
• Extensive experience in automation development with at least one of Java/C#/Python/Ruby etc. for both web frontend and backend.
• Knowledge of container and microservices technologies, Kubernetes is preferred.
• Knowledge of Linux environment is plus.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31 August, 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.