Manager 2, Inside Sales Management
Primary Location: Remote - Tennessee, United States
Manager 2, Inside Sales Management
Not even ground-breaking products sell themselves. That’s the job of our inside sales professionals. They take to market a product portfolio that includes PCs, electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Inside Sales Management is all about managing, inspiring and motivating professionals at all levels to deliver against targets. Beyond day-to-day people management, our team also shapes, executes and communicates specific sales strategies.
Join us as a Manager on our Inside Sales team in Nashville, TN to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will oversee a team of Inside Sales Representatives who are responsible for selling Dell Technologies’ products. These products include personal computers, electronics and accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. You will be responsible for career development, performance management and pay discussions of team members.
• Work with the Inside Sales team to direct their efforts in the achievement of the strategic and operational goals of the group
• Motivate and drive the Inside Sales organization to meet and exceed their performance goals
• Have a solid understanding of the market in which Dell Technologies operates, including our business/industry and our competitors
• Help your team shape deals with complex pricing and competitive assessments
• Have a solid understanding of complexities of the environment and work internally to solve complex business issues
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Ability to communicate strategic direction of Dell’s products and services
• Strong leadership skills that can be used to translate strategic direction into results
• 8+ years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a management/leadership function managing large teams of individual contributors
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R089273