Advisor, Contract Management State & Local Government (Remote: U.S.)Remote - California, United States (All Other), Remote - Arizona, United States;Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County);Remote - Colorado, United States;Remote - Connecticut, United States (NY Metro);Remote - Florida, United States;Remote - Georgia, United States;Remote - Illinois, United States;Remote - Michigan, United States;Remote - Nevada, United States;Remote - Oregon, United States;Remote - Texas, United States 08/15/2019
Advisor, Contract Management State & Local Government (remote: U.S.)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within Commercial Sales, we are looking for an Advisor, Contract Management State and Local Government to work as part of a team based in Northern CA.
Are you a data enthusiast who loves reviewing and analyzing spreadsheets?
Have you worked with State and Local government contracts?
Are you seeking long-term career potential and development?
If so - our sales team could use your expertise in identifying the appropriate contract vehicles for state/local agencies.
What you will do:
- Participate on negotiating teams to complete low complexity contracts
- Handle after sales support and coordination to ensure effective execution of low complexity contracts
- Identify issues/process improvements for your work group to improve customer experience through improved response processes
- Manage multiple contracts with varying deadlines
- Serve as the lead negotiator, drafter, or manager for low complexity contracts
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- You have solid analytical skills and knowledge
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a negotiator
- You can craft contracts
- You have solid knowledge of state and local government contracts
- You will have 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Remote Job ID: R029492
Related Job Opportunities
- Strategist - State and Local Government Multiple Locations
- Technology Service Management Senior Advisor - Remote opportunity in the San Antonio, Tx area Texas
- Enterprise Account Executive Florida