Boomi Enterprise Account ExecutiveRound Rock, Texas, Remote - Texas, United States 02/25/2019
Boomi Enterprise Account Executive
Dell Boomi Integration Cloud is a comprehensive solution for moving, managing and governing information across applications and data repositories, whether cloud-based or on-premises. The Dell Boomi platform as a service provides a single environment with a unified suite of offerings, accelerating your ability to integrate every part of your business. Dell Boomi, is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from Small Businesses to Global Enterprise companies trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premises applications.
Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, Oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
- This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- 10+ years enterprise software sales experience
- Supports large complex accounts
- Analyzes and leverages industry, competitor and market data to set strategy
- Gains access and manages relationships with senior level executives
- Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Establishes performance goals and metrics to drive execution
- Conducts informal coaching sessions with internal teams
- Provides insight and thought leadership to customers in order to create and leverage strategic partnership
- World class account manager with strong boardroom/executive presence
- Seen internally and externally as the senior authority in a given segment and/or channel
- At times, leveraged to coach/mentor others
- Anticipates customer needs beyond existing scope of our products and services
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting the customer’s needs
- Provides team leadership on large, complex opportunities
- May be assigned to specific national account(s) that traditionally has the highest complexity and strategic importance to the firm
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.