Business Partner: VMware Field Sales EnablementRemote - Texas, United States, Remote - Massachusetts, United States 05/29/2019
VMware Field Sales Enablement, Business Partner
Dell Technologies is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Business Partner to join our Field Sales Enablement team to lead VMware/Dell Technologies synergy sales enablement efforts within Dell Technologies (DT) supporting North America Enterprise & Commercial Sales segments. This role reports to the DT Sr. Director of NA Field Sales Enablement, with a strong dot-line reporting relationship with the VMW Dell Technologies Synergy Acceleration Team (DSAT) sales enablement lead.
This role is responsible for the creation and delivery of sales-role specific training strategies and frameworks aligned to DT/VMware synergy sales/business priorities for the enablement of sales-makers using a variety of modalities. This person will partner with their peer DT and VMware (VMW) enablement teams, as well as functional organizations to ensure consistency, scalability and quality of enablement solutions.
- Own the business: be a trusted advisor to North America VMW DSAT and DT Commercial & Enterprise Sales Leadership and stakeholders to identify and prioritize enablement requirements aligned with synergy sales/business priorities
- Accountable for sales enablement for key North America Commercial & Enterprise sales roles that include, but are not limited to: DT Core field & inside sales, VMW-based DSAT field & inside sales, and DT-badged VMW Field/Inside specialists (OSS/ISS)
- Develop enablement strategies, frameworks, and plans focused on audience need, cross-functional consistency, and scalability
- Execute and share best practices for ensuring excellence in sales-facing aspects of learning and development
- Perform detailed analysis of current skills and abilities and prescribe business-contributing enablement plans and programs for all sales profiles
- Continually measure the effectiveness of training, content, and delivery, while designing and executing plans for improvement
- Provide feedback to leadership on Learning and Development and audience experience
- Conduct organizational level, program level, role level, and individual level needs analysis to identify strategies and frameworks that support the development of high-impact sales training programs.
- Assist with the development of new and innovative approaches to improve the quality and effectiveness of sales enablement programs
- Assist with onboarding and mentoring team members
- Build and maintain a stakeholder matrix within DT and VMW
- Lead and facilitate virtual teams as necessary to execute training and enablement programs
- Oversee effective measurement techniques for enablement programs, including ROI
- Lead and track ongoing projects within DT in collaboration with VMW Enablement team includes project scoping, tracking, reporting for major initiatives and supporting activities
- Support VMware Enablement & DSAT quarterly planning process to prioritize, plan and budget enablement events and ensure alignment with DT Learning & Enablement (L&E)
- Coordinate regular cadence with DT and VMW enablement leads for program/activity metrics, team alignment, and project and status updates
- Align closely with Dell L&E organization and the global enablement calendar for planning and execution of VMware training and enablement
- Collaborate cross-functionally with L&E, VMW Race, DSAT and regional stakeholders to ensure DT/VMW synergy priorities are embedded within NA DT Field Sales Enablement programs.
- Strong understanding of IT sales roles and functions; DT and/or VMW sales experience a plus
- 10+ years experience developing strategic enablement programs for sales audiences
- Strong bias for action, decision-making, and ability to work independently
- Strong strategic program development & execution skills
- Able to manage projects from inception to completion
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Executive presence and command Skills; ability to collaborate/communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strategic agility; strong organizational skills with high attention-to-detail balanced with ability to see and concisely articulate the “big picture”
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- BS/BA degree
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. DT team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell Technologies means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Sales Remote Job ID: R77755
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Asset Management Customer On-boarding Specialist - U.S. Remote with 25% - 50% travel Multiple Locations
- Asset Management Customer On-boarding Lead - U.S. Remote with 25% -50% travel Texas
- Sr. Advisor, Sales Operations Massachusetts