Channel Marketing Analyst- Secureworks- Remote Texas
Primary Location: Houston, Texas
Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Remote - Texas, United States
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks is currently seeking a Channel Marketing Coordinator who will play a key role on our global channel marketing team. This role works cross-functionally and coordinates with the channel sales team, marketing, and channel operations.The person who fills this position will be an integral member of the team, tasked to execute key initiatives that will help our channel and marketing organizations meet their goals and key objectives. The successful candidate will contribute to the execution of the global channel marketing strategy and will help with the development of channel marketing tools and coordinate with sales to help drive growth through our partners. We're looking for an innovative marketer eager to jump in and support the rapid growth of a multi-million-dollar channel business.
- Manages and executes monthly channel newsletter
- Manages and executes monthly and quarterly channel webcasts
- Works with Channel Marketing Director to develop partner campaign kits
- Works with channel sales, regional marketing managers and partners to process MDF requests and payments
- Assists with logistics for channel events and programs
- Manages promotional items and materials for partners and channel sales
- Helps with Partner Portal marketing updates
- Keeps track and reports on partner MDF-sponsored activities
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Optimize and experiment to improve key metrics for both our company and channel partners
- Collaborate with other marketing teammates to ensure our channel partners are considered in every program and campaign we run
- Track the efficiency of all channel marketing projects, and subsequently measure results with other marketers and sales managers. This includes tight alignment with our channel partners’ account managers internally to ensure consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience
- Strong project management skills
- 1-3 years’ experience in Channel Marketing or Marketing Communications
- Excellent communication skills and experience in building effective partner communications
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- MS Office proficiency; including Powerpoint, Word, and Excel. Digital Marketing experience is a plus
- Experience with SFDC, Marketo, and Partner Portal is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.Job ID: R090351