Consultant, Analyst Relations – Products and Solutions – Servers, Networking, CI/HCI
Primary Location: Austin
Remote - Texas, United States
Dell Technologies provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge, and respect every one of our over 140,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr. Consultant of Analyst Relations on our Global Corporate Communications team.
We are seeking an Analyst Relations leader for Dell Technologies’ server, networking and integrated infrastructure priorities. This is a global communications role and part of a broader team influencing and engaging with the industry analyst community.
- Articulates Dell Technologies infrastructure products and solutions value, specifically networking, servers and integrated infrastructure, differentiation and vision to the analyst community.
- Uses expertise to work with senior leaders driving positive perspective of Dell Technologies with the industry analysts.
- Partner with sales and marketing to develop analyst assets, surveys, and other content that articulate and quantify Dell Technologies value and differentiation. Provide strategic guidance for timing, firm expertise and cost-effective approaches.
- Works closely with Engineering, Marketing, IR, PR, Services and other organizations within the company to respond to analyst research and signature reports (Magic Quadrants, WAVEs, MarketScapes, etc). Influence Dell Technologies inclusion in new and emerging signature reports.
- Plan & often lead all aspects of communications from Dell Technologies to the analyst community including briefings, virtual analyst updates, inquiries and other regular formal and informal interactions.
- Actively participate in developing and delivering presentations and preparing key managers for their presentations.
- Actively participate in social outreach to and monitoring of key analysts.
- Infrastructure, enterprise technology expertise and background.
- Strategic partner to the analysts and the business – move quickly and be bold and creative.
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment and prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Typically requires 14+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 9+ years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5+ years experience; or equivalent experience.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: December 30, 2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R076399