Consultant, IT Architecture
Primary Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States
IT Architecture Consultant
Dell Technologies creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
Join us as a IT Architecture Consultant on our IT Architecture team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Architecture Consultant, you will be responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications and/or process designs for custom technical solutions. Designs, develops and implements total systems solutions to the enterprise-wide technical requirements of customers. You will work with the IT Architecture team to balance the needs of sales and delivery to design a solution that meets or exceeds the requirements of service delivery.
• Manages the design of multiple service areas or technologies within a broader services solution; as well as, overall technical implementation for large and complex engagements
• Responsible for a technical team in developing solutions to complex business problems
• Participates or leads in customer presentations at the senior executive level
• Supports research, discovery, planning and implementation efforts to improve business processes
• Implements the information technology architecture and the total systems solutions to the enterprise-wide systems requirements of the customer
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 12 to 15 years of professional IT Architecture experience
• Experience in assessing service delivery cost driver attributes of complex services
• Skills and experience in constructing complex service solutions in the IT services market
• Advanced understanding of services related processes and technologies
• Experience with managing complex large-scale implementations
• Experience working as part of a leveraged global implementation(s)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 15 August 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R110864