Data Analyst-AI/ML (Remote-US)
Primary Location: San Diego, California
Remote - Alabama, United States; Remote - Alaska, United States; Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - Arkansas, United States; Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - California, United States (Bay Area); Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County); Remote - Connecticut, United States (All Other); Remote - Connecticut, United States (NY Metro); Remote - Delaware, United States; Remote - District of Columbia, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Idaho, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Indiana, United States; Remote - Iowa, United States; Remote - Kansas, United States; Remote - Kentucky, United States; Remote - Louisiana, United States; Remote - Maine, United States; Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - All Other); Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - Charles, Prince Georges, Montgomery); Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Michigan, United States; Remote - Minnesota, United States; Remote - Mississippi, United States; Remote - Missouri, United States; Remote - Montana, United States; Remote - Nebraska, United States; Remote - Nevada, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Jersey, United States; Remote - New Mexico, United States; Remote - New York, United States (All Other); Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro); Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - North Dakota, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Oklahoma, United States; Remote - Oregon, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - South Dakota, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Utah, United States; Remote - Vermont, United States; Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William); Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - All Other); Remote - Washington, United States; Remote - West Virginia, United States; Remote - Wisconsin, United States; Remote - Wyoming, United States
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our E-Business professionals come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology. They manage the development, implementation and coordination of cutting-edge internet marketing strategies while driving merchandising product placement, pathing, promotion and content to optimize conversion and consideration. The team also leads on campaign management, product launch, online merchandising and end-to-end conversion.
Join us as a Data Analyst on our Dell Digital Analytics and Data Science team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. This position is open to remote workers in the US.
What you’ll achieve
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering analytical insights to provide actionable recommendations to influence Online Support (ie. “dell.com/support” and “Dell Community”) product development and to optimize user experience by considering the speed, stability, and user behaviors of the website. You will work with data engineers, data scientists, architects, application product owners, software developers, UX designers, and business partners on improving Online Support’s CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), TTI (Time to Interact), and case deflection rate.
- Lead cross-functional engagements to define problem statements, establish KPIs, collect/process data, build analytical models, evaluate models, develop self-service analytics solutions, and make/present actionable recommendations to IT leaders
- Develop, manage, and deliver on analytics roadmap for Online Support, while always identifying new opportunities and prioritization recommendations
- Design strategic analytical projects and break complex problems into smaller actionable tasks
- Establish relationship with key stakeholders and leverages teamwork or cross-functional collaboration to influence the optimization of Online Support
- Build AI/ML prototypes for Online Support and work with AI Product team to deploy AI products
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience or 3+ years of work experience with a master degree
- Strong analytics capabilities: must have excellent analytical problem-solving techniques and frameworks with the ability to deal with large volumes of data
- Experience with Python/R, SQL, Hadoop (Hive), data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, or D3.js), Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms/concepts, statistics and research methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey analytic insights effectively to both IT and business leaders
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management, leadership/teamwork, and stakeholder/customer management skills
- Undergrad or graduate in Data Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or Business
- Experience with web analytics tools, such as Adobe Site Catalyst/Data Workbench or Google Analytics
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R095089