Dell Boomi Business Development Manager – Global System IntegratorsRemote - Pennsylvania, United States, Remote - California, United States (Bay Area);Remote - Illinois, United States;Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro);Remote - Texas, United States 11/07/2019
Dell Boomi Business Development Manager – Global System Integrators
- Develop and execute a joint alliance strategy to drive enterprise growth and revenue
- Implement revenue-generating programs and initiatives to achieve sales quotas:
- Collaborate with the GSIs to successfully identify and launch sales plays, joint offerings and solutions/accelerators.
- In concert with the regional business development leads and sales teams, take GSI sales plays, offerings and solutions/accelerators to target markets for local execution and pipeline development
- Work with your regional business development counter-parts and sales to develop pipeline through account mapping and planning exercises
- Track, measure, and report pipeline, revenue and other success metrics on a recurring basis. Adjust strategies as needed to achieve mutual goals and quotas
- Build and execute a plan to develop the competency and capabilities of the GSIs through various training, enablement and awareness initiatives.
- Build internal brand awareness of Boomi within the systems integrators. Maintain a deep understanding of the Boomi platform and articulate Boomi’s value proposition to partners
- Establish broad and strategic relationships across all levels at the partner and within Boomi
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, product management, finance, legal, and operations
- Actively monitor and track each partner’s activities, announcements, GTM strategies and organization changes in order to prioritize initiatives and ensure proper Boomi alignment
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a BD manager - Global System Integrators on our team.
Some of our most valuable business comes from existing customers. That’s because our Business Development Sales team takes care to forge strong and insightful relationships with them. To gain understanding of the unique and changing factors that drive purchasing decisions, the team develops connections at all levels of a client’s business. They use their insight to identify and create new opportunities – and to build the business development strategies that underpin successful sales. As well as maximizing revenue, they take responsibility for accurate forecasts.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to drive our revenue growth as a trusted adviser to exciting clients, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years of alliance sales, partner management and business development experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant revenue through GSI partnerships. This person must be comfortable with carrying and exceeding quota and managing a pipeline.
- Experience successfully developing and leading multiple strategic GSI partnerships for technology firms through practice development, co-selling & sourcing revenue, and development of joint assets/solutions
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Comfortable working with multiple teams and stakeholders - from individual contributors to C-level executives across internal and external teams
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong technical aptitude coupled with sound business acumen
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Willing and able to travel
- 10+ years of Enterprise Software experience, at least 5 of which are Global SI alliance management related
- Subject matter expertise around iPaaS integration, MDM, EDI/API and process workflow solutions
- Ability to demonstrate and white board complex solutions with customers and partners
Related Job Opportunities
- Principal DevOps Engineer Pennsylvania
- Software Senior Engineer Pennsylvania
- Account Executive, Commercial Sales (Remote: Los Angeles) California