Dell Boomi Pre Sales EngineerRemote - Washington, United States, Remote - Arizona, United States;Remote - Arkansas, United States;Remote - California, United States (All Other);Remote - California, United States (Bay Area);Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County);Remote - Colorado, United States;Remote - Idaho, United States;Remote - Indiana, United States;Remote - Iowa, United States;Remote - Kansas, United States;Remote - Michigan, United States;Remote - Minnesota, United States;Remote - Missouri, United States;Remote - Montana, United States;Remote - Nebraska, United States;Remote - Nevada, United States;Remote - New Mexico, United States;Remote - Oregon, United States;Remote - South Dakota, United States;Remote - Texas, United States;Remote - Utah, United States;Remote - Wyoming, United States 04/22/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
The Dell Boomi Presales Engineer works with the Commercial Sales team to deliver innovative technical solutions and strategies to solve businesses’ integration and data management challenges. This position is office based but requires travel to meetings and field marketing events could be over 50%.
Sales Engineering Team Highlights
- Develop acumen around Dell Boomi solutions, business model, customer segments, and go-to-market strategy
- Mentorship component to support technical and sales skills development
- Focus on results. Dell Boomi is highly committed to customer satisfaction and strong customer relationships
- Conducts discovery with customers including line of business managers and technical staff in moderately complex accounts. Coordinates customer's technical evaluation, and clearly articulates the benefits of Dell Boomi Platform to all levels business and technical stakeholders
- Translates a customer's technical requirements to a Dell Boomi solution including mapping from "as is" to "to be" state. Verifies operability of Dell Boomi solution and service configuration within the customer's environment
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding
- Applies industry and market knowledge, and understanding of the competition, to maximize overall opportunity in establishing Dell Boomi Platform as a key driver for customers/partners strategies
- Provides the customer with any needed technical information to progress through the sales cycle. Provides input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to product requests and product enhancements as need
- Understands and articulates Dell Boomi Professional Services and/or Partner's role to deliver the proposed Boomi solution
- Works with sales teams to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities. Maintains account and opportunity updates within our CRM system
- Presents the design and value of proposed Dell Boomi solution via high impact demonstrations and prototypes
- Assists with the technical delivery of RFI/RFP requests from prospects, partners, and customers
- Supports field marketing activities including conferences, webinars, GEO, and Partner events
- Degreed professional in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems
- 5 years’ experience designing and architecting integrated technological solutions
- Ability to thrive in an environment where critical thinking and a curiosity for business challenges to pursue a solution using the collaborative environment and resources Dell Boomi has to offer to advocate for their customers
- Business savvy to listen to our customers, understand, probe, then analyze our customer needs to demonstrate quantifiable business value
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to use solution-based selling (Great Demo, Whiteboard, etc.)
- Strong technical problem-solving ability along with an aptitude for analyzing technical concepts, translating them into business terms, and mapping business requirements to a technical solution
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- Understanding of enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, and ETL
- Demonstrated experience in one or more Integration software
- Database skills including SQL, data modeling and databases (e.g.) MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overviewJob Family: Engineering Pre-Sales Remote Sales Job ID: R25736
Related Job Opportunities
- Business Partner: VMware Field Sales Enablement Texas
- Technology Service Management Senior Advisor - Remote opportunity in the DFW Area Multiple Locations
- Sales Executive- Converged Systems ( Commercial) Multiple Locations