Enterprise Solution Manager - Professional ServicesRemote - Texas, United States, Remote - Colorado, United States 02/25/2019
Why Work at Dell Boomi?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Dell Boomi, the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's first-to-market Integration Cloud™.
The person we are seeking must be a highly motivated professional team player that is willing to work in a fast-paced, technology driven company where each individual’s contributions directly impact our success. Simplify IT management, mitigate risk, and accelerate results. The Enterprise Solution Manager is a technical position within Dell Boomi's Professional Services Organization. You will maintain and grow services business within the customer base by applying a consultative approach towards the sale of solutions.
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fourth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at www.boomi.com
- Own the Dell proposed technical solution for services
- Preparing and presenting to customers the Dell Boomi services solution, ensuring customer success within your region
- Ensure the sales force and customer's services expectations are appropriately set to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle
- Develop best practices across multiple product sets (Integration, Flow, MDH, EDI, & API Management)
- Key participant in growing a Professional Services Organization
- Present at industry events, executive briefings and customer facing workshops
- Travel 20% of the time
- 6+ years of experience working as either a Architect, Engineer or Consulting role
- 4+ years of cloud and application integration and/or B2B integration
- Excellent ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical subjects to both Management and Technical audiences.
- Business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven experience in delivering complex POCs or Pilots using cloud application integration product
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute requirements based on a SOW and project plans
- B.A./B.S. in CS/CIS/MIS/Business or related field equivalent
- Boomi product knowledge is a plus
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell Boomi means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
"DCAM1"Job Family: Remote Job ID: R85789
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Executive - Commercial Direct Sales (remote: Dallas, TX) Texas
- Senior Project/Program Manager - U.S. Remote Multiple Locations
- Sr Advisor - Services Knowledge management Relationship Leader Multiple Locations