Global Account Manager-Alliances
Primary Location: Remote - New York, United States (All Other)
Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Michigan, United States; Remote - New Jersey, United States; Remote - Texas, United States
Global Account Manager-Alliances
Remote United States
Our success is built on strong partnerships, all around the world. Powerful connections drive our business forward and shape the future of innovation at Dell Technologies. Dedicated individuals in Alliances within Outside Sales are at the heart of it all. It’s about the big picture, developing global alliance strategies for the organization, building the kind of unique value propositions that can only come from robust, insightful relationships. And it’s about potent specifics – perfectly positioning software solutions to match Alliance partner portfolios.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Global Account Manager on our Global Alliances team working remotely in the United States.
What you will achieve
Global Account Manager/Sales Leader is responsible for working with one of our newest strategic Global Alliance Partners & Dell Technologies teams to develop and execute on the Global strategy, overall metrics and key business objectives.
- Be responsible for managing the multi-dimensional global partnership across all critical aspects of the business including relationships, revenue, joint solutions/offerings, GTM, and longer-term strategies.
- Work closely with senior leadership supporting senior executive communications for internal and external audiences including quarterly reviews and partner growth planning.
- Participate in developing the growth strategy of Dell Technologies through fact-based analysis. Identify product and solutions strategies for Dell’s approach to various customers and industries, often using qualitative and quantitative research.
- Evaluate new product/solutions and market business opportunities. Conduct competitor assessments and evolution of solutions to grow market share. Sales Operational excellence with forecasting, partner programs, customer support within matrixed organizations supporting our Global Alliance Partner.
The core mission for this individual will be to grow all Sales Motions for net new and incremental business with Global Alliance Partner. Working with our Dell Alliances Sales teams and Core Sellers is critical to the GTM strategy and global execution.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
As an Alliances Account Executive, you are responsible for selling to and influencing the partner portfolio by maintaining positive on-going relationship to meet evolving needs and requirements. As a seasoned professional with a wide range of experiences, you use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. The role will involve:
- Ongoing opportunity / pipeline creation and management, including revenue and cost responsibility
- Ongoing account plan development
- Evaluation and management of new initiatives and business opportunities
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with partners and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs
- Responding to RFP’s (request for proposal) and following up with partners
- 10+ years of experience in sales
- Extensive experience in selling and working with Global Alliance Partners
- Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specification required to sell products and services is required
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help business partner making buying decision
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across function/regions.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: May 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R094010