Boomi Platform Support EngineerTokyo, Japan 02/26/2019
Boomi Platform Support Engineer
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell Boomi, is an industry leader in on demand integration. Boomi AtomSphere allows you to connect any combination of Cloud, SaaS, or On-premise applications with no appliances, no software and no coding. Our partners and customers are building forward thinking solutions with our platform to solve complex business problems.
Our team works with Dell Boomi AtomSphere and seeks highly talented, self-motivated engineers who understand that cloud architecture and applications are dramatically changing our world and engineers who are interested in solving complex real world problems for their fellow developers.
We are searching for software engineers who are passionate about cloud technologies and are seriously motivated with tracking down complex issues to solve real problems for customers. The candidate will be focused on technical excellence and customer success.
- Providing technical direction and assistance to our partners and customers regarding their use of Boomi AtomSphere to satisfy their integration requirements
- Monitoring and addressing customer issues to understand their root cause and business impact
- Active participation in our community with your unique experience
- Ability to work weekend shift, on rota
- Experience as a software engineer or developer and have a passion for helping partners and customers solve complex integration problems
- You should have a proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes
- A passion to solve customer problems using your refined communication skills to coach and train customers on the platform
- Experience with enterprise integration tools that can be used to extend the team’s knowledge
- Motivated individuals who enjoy a fast paced work environment and understand that the SaaS culture requires creativity, collaboration, fast decision making and a sense of urgency
Experience with any of the following would support your success working with our platform:
oSQL and XML technologies
oSOAP/REST and HTTP
oBasic scripting experience
oJava platform knowledge
oDemonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems and SaaS using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
o Application integration development or design experience
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI Priority" "LI PRIORITY"
DCAM1Job Family: Product-Services Engineering Job ID: R60577
Related Job Opportunities
- Midrange Storage シニア・テクニカル・サポート・エンジニア Tokyo, Japan
- Advisory SE (NTT) Tokyo, Japan
- Isilon テクニカル・サポート・エンジニア Tokyo, Japan