Business Development & Partner ManagerTokyo, Japan 02/09/2019
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Boomi Business Development Manager
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Dell, we are looking for Account Executives to help grow the Japan business.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The Enterprise Account Executive will work to develop strategies that map Boomi AtomSphere solutions and technologies to meet customer needs and support the sales process and effort. This is a very hands on role and we expect this sales leader to actively engage in the sales cycle process.
- Business Development- identify key sales opportunities, build funnel and prospect potential clients to grow Japan business with account executives
- Partner Enablement – cooperate with Boomi global partner team to enable key partners such as Accenture
- Partner Development – identify key players in Japan market to make them our partners and generate revenue from them
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Boomi solutions to stakeholders in partners to make them familiar with our competitive values
- Work closely with Dell and EMC alliance group for other business opportunities generated from partners
- Manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities with account executives
- Maintain partner led opportunities and update them within our CRM system
- Software (SaaS experience preferred) or technology sales experience
- Have the business and technical knowledge to understand customer and partner needs and demonstrate business value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and Information Systems is nice to have
- Ability to engage with key partner counterparts and work closely with the local sales and technical sales engineering team to close opportunities / drive business plan
- Able to be hands on and be directly involved in sales cycle and forecasting
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions.
- Comfortable in a start-up environment - we’re looking for someone who is proactive and independent
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Related Job Opportunities
- 【営業職】オープンエントリー／特定の応募ポジションが無い方 Multiple Locations
- TAE Tokyo, Japan
- Account Executive (Service Provider) Tokyo, Japan
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.