Country Manager - Secureworks (Tokyo, Japan) - SalesTokyo, Japan 02/26/2019
Country Manager - Sales
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world.Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Country Manager - Sales, will play a key role in increasing sales throughout the region managing both new Annual Contract Value and recurring revenue. This role will represent, communicate and execute on regional growth strategies. In addition, the regional director will ensure the consistent alignment of sales, marketing, pre-sales, channels and operations to drive a cohesive and effective business. The position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Role Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of high performing Sales Directors and Security Sales Specialists with responsibility for driving performance, development of the team, along with their deep relationships with their clients.
- Manage activity levels including client visits, pipeline management, opportunity development, etc.
- Lead the team to build and drive account plans for all clients.
- Lead the team members in terms of successfully winning bids and tenders.
- Ensure that an outstanding client experience is achieved.
- Work with and drive the virtual teams and partner teams to ensure alignment across the organization to meet client’s needs.
- Meet face to face with key clients on regular basis to support business plans, growth and strategic alignment with SecureWorks.
- Analyse and provide data that will highlight opportunities to further grow SecureWorks business.
- Provide regular reporting in line with the Finance and Business Intelligence functions with a view to providing insights and strategic plans.
- Proactively manage and maintain high motivation levels within your team.
- Provide regular 1:1’s with all team members.
- Leverage and maximize the use of all training resources.
- Ensure that each member of the team has an Individual Development Plan - lead quarterly career development discussions
- 100% Usage of HR tools – such as updating holiday file, performance reviews, HR direct & talent direct.
- Attracting, retaining & developing a highly skilled and experienced team of Sales
- Experience managing a >$50 mm sales segment or organization with organic growth
- Proven people management experience 10-15+ years particularly managing and growing sales teams.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to manage drive and motivate managers.
- Extensive and proven record of accomplishment in successfully managing a Security Managed Services or Security Solutions sales organization.
- Inspirational leadership capabilities and extremely results-driven, providing a clear sense of direction to the sales teams.
- Strong business acumen coupled with the ability to adapt to changing business conditions to offer our clients & stakeholders an exceptional level of service and meeting our business objectives.
- Strong selling skills with the ability to coach direct reports and develop opportunities with larger clients – must have external sale experience.
- Experience and strong ability to liaise with clients at an executive level - face to face.
- Ability to run multiple activities concurrently. Effectively handle multiple ad-hoc activities.
- Strong analytical skills and must be comfortable with data.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization (telephone, email & face-to-face).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and multiple direction changes.
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great client experience.
- Strong team player
Related Job Opportunities
- Enterprise Presales SE for Finance Industry Tokyo, Japan
- Inside Sales Account Manager/内勤営業 (GCCS) Tokyo, Japan
- Senior Pre-Sales Engineer Tokyo, Japan
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.