Senior Account Manager Software SalesTokyo, Japan 02/26/2019
Passionate about technology and how solutions can help customers transform and digitize their business and eager to further your career in an innovative culture?
Dell EMC is the place to be. Our solutions, software and services allow companies to efficiently extract value from their intellectual property.
Within our Enterprise Business, we are looking for a Senior Sales for our DELL EMC Software Group selling Transformation License Agreements (TLAs).
This role is to substantially increase the sales of TLAs across Japan, and lead a virtul team of Enterprise License Agreement experts, who build large, complex TLAs with our most strategic clients.
Role will be based in Tokyo and reports to our Dell EMC Enterprise the head of TLA in APJ. .
- Develop clear strategy to increase sales of TLAs across key vertical markets & strategic accounts
- Manage activity levels within accounts, including customer visits, pipeline management, opportunity development, etc.
- Lead team members to successfully win strategic bids and tenders
- Ensure existing software install base and competitive whitespace is converted to TLA to help drive margin into enterprise segment and improve Dell EMC overall stickiness with customers
- Leverage and lead Dell Financial Services (DFS) and Strategically Aligned Business (SAB) resources across Dell Technologies (incl. Vmware, Pivotal, Virtustream, RSA, SecureWorks, etc.) to structure highly differentiated TLA proposals
- Frequent reporting with Sales Operations to provide key metrics and annual operating plan
Skills and Experience Required
- 10+ year sales experience with a proven track record and ELA/TLA sales pedigree.
- Experience and proven ability to sell large, complex ELAs at C-level; with the ability to run multiple concurrent campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills - Able to effectively communicate at all levels
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and multiple direction changes.
- Relentless drive for results, while retaining focus on driving an outstanding customer experience.
- Organizational agility; knowing how to get things done through formal and informal channels.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R93871
Related Job Opportunities
- MM Account Mgr, Inside Sales Tokyo, Japan
- 【新宿勤務】EMC内勤営業（インサイドセールス） / Inside Sales Representative for EMC Tokyo, Japan
- Client Executive (Global Sales - Auto) Tokyo, Japan