Senior Advisor, Business OperationsTokyo, Japan 02/26/2019
Manages business operations activities that improve operational efficiency within the Deploy Services organization. Implements and standardizes business intelligence gathered from various processes and systems. Identifies and recommends productivity improvement opportunities. Identifies key business metrics and reports. Tracks performance of the organization against strategic and tactical objectives.
This role will be dedicated to Deploy Services, Japan and will report to Director, Sales Operation & matrixed to Director, Japan Deploy Professional Services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages key business operations activities and continuous improvement of the processes. Manages process and reporting activities to include financial, productivity, quality compliance, training, and/or efficiency, etc. Analyzes data to provide decision support to senior management.
- Identifies key operational and performance metrics to measure business performance and drives/owns reporting activities. Measures performance of the organization against strategic and tactical operational metrics. Develops business models, business cases and forecasting tools in support of various strategic initiatives.
- Identifies operational inefficiencies as well as best practices and drives improvement initiatives with senior management and operations teams.
- Acts as a liaison and interfaces cross-functionally to maintain communication between business groups. Works with cross-functional groups to ensure all documents and tools are kept up to date and communicated in a timely fashion. Participates in the development of overall objectives and long-term goals of the organization.
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes, seek stakeholder buy-in and implement the new processes.
- Lead business planning process at divisional level & manage stakeholder expectations
- Contributes to development of and manages the execution of systems and local/global tools to drive consistency and efficiency in managing the business. Executes project plans to roll out new/enhanced processes or systems capabilities. Participates in project/initiative prioritization process.
- Collaborates with project manager(s) to drive the integrity and completeness of functional area projects, programs and solutions. Performs Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Return On Investment (ROI), and/or Net Present Value (NPV) and other relevant financial analysis. Communicates project status by publishing high quality project reports and presentations.
- Manages the activities of individual contributors and/or supervisors with accountability for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees. Manages direct reports on an ongoing basis. May oversee the work of vendors and cross-functional project teams.
- Performs Other duties as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 - 8 Years with experience in managing IT Services Finance & Operations activities including staff management
- Native level Japanese language skill
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Contribute to Strategic & Operational discussions in Leadership Team Meetings
- Strong Business Acumen & Communication Skills
- Ability to work cross functionally & multi-task
- Financial and analytical experience.
- Possesses strong technology/industry knowledge.
- Problem solving skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strong Computer Skills
- Bachelor degree (Commerce / Accounting / Economics or equiv) with preferably CPA/MBA
Job Family: Sales-Operations Job ID: R80168
Related Job Opportunities
- アソシエイト・セールス・エンジニア・アナリスト Tokyo, Japan