Regional Service Provider GTM Manager (Telco/5G)Tokyo, Japan, Remote - Malaysia;Remote - Singapore 07/02/2019
Regional Service Provider GTM Manager (Telco/5G)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Business Development Manager on our Service Provider Solutions and GTM team.
Role and Responsibilities
The regional Service Provider Solutions Business Development consultant will drive GTM and business development initiatives within Dell Technologies and our partners for emerging and traditional infrastructure solutions aligned to the use case and workload requirements of Communication and Managed/Hosting Service Providers. Dell Technologies provides infrastructure solutions from the edge, to the data center to the cloud, and the Service Provider Solutions and GTM organization plays a key role in developing and bringing these types of solutions to market. The role requires one to be an ambassador of the Service Provider organization within the region, and the liaison between many cross-functional organizations to align and execute n a common mission.
- This includes co-developing and driving strategic initiatives for the business related to GTM, sales enablement, and sales growth programs through various routes-to-market.
- Be a core team member in the design, deployment, and management of sales initiatives and programs for cross-functional sales organizations and the associated sales motions related to pipeline growth and pipeline management of SP solutions.
- Play a key role in the enablement activities of sales teams (internal and partners/GSIs) around SP solutions.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and navigate between various Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Alliances or partnering company’s organizations.
- Leverage industry and technical knowledge and maintain relevancy of global markets, customers, and technologies to be a part of the feedback loop to product management.
- Develop organizational effectiveness to drive business growth by streamlining cross-functional processes globally.
- Effectively communicate Dell EMC’s Service Provider strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Undergraduate degree and 10+ years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 8+ years relevant experience
- Ideally, 7+ years demonstrated success in solutions enablement and / or business development
- Experience with Telecoms, Hosting/Managed Service Providers, Hyperscale Providers, and Consumer Webtech companies and business models
- Knowledge of Dell Technology infrastructure products and solutions including: server, storage, and networking related to IaaS, PaaS, container technologies, analytics and AI,, NFV/Telco Cloud, and emerging Edge/5G technologies
- Strong business and financial acumen to focus on the economics of business development initiatives
- Strong project management skills, holding cross-functional teams accountable for results
- Ability to travel regionally to Dell EMC field resources, channel partners and events as needed
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product management, marketing and field teams
- Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop business cases and execute business development plans
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the vision and tactical acumen to steer the success of strategic business opportunities for a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Corporate-Marketing Job ID: R75668
Related Job Opportunities
- VMWare Business Development Manager (APJ) Singapore, Singapore
- Business Development Advisor Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
- Business Development Sr Advisor Bayan Lepas, Malaysia