Staff Customer Success Architect - EUC Solutions
Primary Location: ,Tokyo
As a VMware End User Computing (EUC) Customer Success Architect (CSA), you will have a direct positive impact on customer adoption of VMware Workspace ONE. As a trusted technical advisor your role is to help our most important customers accelerate time to value by overcoming technical barriers to adoption. This is accomplished through a consultative approach where you will leverage your deep technical skills, as well as communication skills, to conduct technical workshops, assist with troubleshooting and integrations (3rd party products, applications) and participate in customer working groups. You may also work in close collaboration with Program Management and Engineering to influence the direction of VMware’s products. You will provide technical thought leadership for EUC emerging products for internal teams and for our VMware customers relative to their EUC strategies.
You will be a member of a high-octane, high performing global team that will demand your best and provide the most fulfilling work of your career.
- The product area of responsibility is Workspace ONE. Workspace ONE is a digital workspace platform that delivers and manages any application on any device by integrating access control, application management and multi-platform end-point management.
- You will design and present technical concepts and specific solutions to internal and external audiences of varying technical capabilities in a clear, concise and easily understood manner.
- Deliver product implementation guidance (via Zoom sessions and in-person whiteboard sessions) and oversight regarding the technical journey to customer value.
- Apply creative thinking/approaches to figure out technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies, keeping in mind performance, reliability, scalability, usability, security, flexibility, and cost.
- Advise customers on EUC related operational readiness matters such as: Service Orientation, Operations Control, and Infrastructure Control.
- Define and promote the adoption of best practices of VMware products across the user community
- Contribute to the company’s strategic objectives by finding opportunities for product, people, and process improvement.
- Build and maintain the confidence of colleagues, managers, and customers.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant IT experience (identity and access management, mobility, networking, monitoring, security, performance, HA/DR, databases)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant, preferably with an IT software or hands-on consulting organization
- 3+ years hands on experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, including sizing guidelines, administrative best practices, end-user experience, and ideally, hosted desktop environments.
- 2+ years’ experience with Identity and Access Management, including experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) and industry-common SSO standards (e.g. SAML, OAUTH, OIDC, WS, or similar).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment demonstrating autonomy while conforming to strategic intent, adhering to team values always
- Technical knowledge of various MS Windows operating systems and database solutions including scripting with PowerShell, VBScript, registry hacking, automated deployment techniques, and driver integration
- Excellent communications and social skills, especially public speaking and presentation skills
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training
Team Values: Humility, Empathy, Collaboration above isolation, Respectful, Trustworthy, Good-natured fun
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
Category : Services and Consulting
Subcategory: Solutions Architect
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-04-20
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2103865