GCCS - Inside Sales Account Manager 3Toronto, Ontario 07/26/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Account Manager on our Small Business Group team in Toronto Canada.
Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Responsible for a high number of small accounts
- Occasional involvement in outside sales with advanced Inside Sales support
- Entry level sales Account Management, learning segment and product/service offerings Lower complexity sales, including PCs and packaged software
- This role receives regular coaching/mentoring from more senior representatives and leader Frequent contact with leader Explains technical, industry, and market facts to position company as a competitive solution
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross functionally, to support the sales process
- Basic knowledge of the full range of company and 3rd party technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- General industry and competitor knowledge
- Basic customer relationship skills
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job
- Demonstrates good judgment in analysing information to make routine decisions
- 1-2 years of experience
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Sales Inside-Sales Job ID: R83256
Related Job Opportunities
- Enterprise Solutions Specialist Toronto, Canada
- Specialist 2, Inside Product Dell Partner Software Technical Sales Toronto, Canada
- Dell Financial Services Inside Sales Account Manager III Toronto, Canada