Inside Sales Account Management - North YorkToronto, Ontario 02/21/2020
Location: North York, Ontario
Do you like being #1?
We are looking for exceptional sales professionals to join the Inside Sales Teamand experience what it feels like to be a leader in the industry. To evolve our client relationships, you will spend your time identifying strategic, meaningful sales opportunities by serving as the direct line to our one stop shop product solutions.
Join a company where our client swantt o take our calls! “Think Dell!”
What makes this exciting:
- Responsible for a high number of small accounts
- Occasional involvement in outside sales with advanced Inside Sales support
- Entry level sales Account Management, learning segment and product/service offerings Lower complexity sales, including PCs and packaged software
- This role receives regular coaching/mentoring from more senior representatives and leader Frequent contact with leader Explains technical, industry, and market facts to position company as a competitive solution
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross functionally, to support the sales process
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- Basic knowledge of the full range of company and 3rd party technology, products, and services and can identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- General industry and competitor knowledge
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions
- 1-2 years of experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
Dell Canada Inc. (“Dell”) is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.