Senior Director, Worldwide EUC Anywhere Workspace - Opportunity for Working Remotely
Primary Location: Toronto,Ontario
The End User computing division is looking for a Global Sales Leader for the Anywhere Workforce and Workforce Security platform with an emphasis on sales leadership and focus for launch and adoption for the Field, Commercial and Partner sales teams. This role requires a leader to manage a Global team across multiple GEO’s and to serve as a key member of the End User Computing Leadership team that has a focus on our Security and Emerging products. This leader will focus and help steer our overall GTM strategies and work across business units throughout VMware ensuring that Sales, Marketing, Channel operations, cross BU’s and customer success teams are collectively working together to facilitate effective collaboration to meet the business outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic senior sales leader who is experienced with having responsibilities leading successful sales teams and navigating complex matrixed environments and collaborative resources. This leader will be responsible for carrying the Global sales plan for security and emerging products within the BU and meeting the Quota targets and manage the sales forecasting process for the platform. They will need to demonstrate experience in building strategic sales plans with a data driven approach to build a repeatable and scalable model.
This position will report to the Global Vice President of the End User Computing division.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Leading a team of specialists in each Geo focused on ramping up Anywhere Workspace, Workspace Security Sales and Emerging Products such as AVI for Desktop, Workspace One Access and Intelligence
- Impacting our multi-franchise GTM across the Globe for Anywhere Workspace and Emerging Products
- Impacting total revenue of $50M to $100M between the three franchises (CB, SASE, Horizon & WS1)
- Growing Workspace Security to a $10M business
- Plan and drive support for sales enablement programs globally, to meet field sales priorities and corporate strategic initiatives alignment
- Work with sales leadership across the globe to ensure customer focused end to end GTM across Marketing, SEs, Partner, Inside Sales, Professional Services, Renewals and Customer Success teams
- Utilize existing account data to identify clients with a Propensity to buy and communicate sales and industry focused delivery plan to the GEO’s
- Identify key operational metrics and track performance of the EUC organization against strategic and tactical objectives and remove sales and enablement roadblocks to success.
- Create strategic direction and content oversight for WW Sales Kick off globally
- Build relationships with senior executives at VMware to understand the current and future need for Product Rollout and Field execution plans as well as deliver direct feedback from Field Sales regarding customer adoption
- Utilize Senior VMware Executives for Customer Success initiatives for strategic account success
- Work Collaboratively amongst a Multi-Business Unit franchise and master parallel execution with Core Sales teams
- Work across Business Units to assist with an overall Channel GTM and Partner enablement strategy across all GEO’s
- Develop future state Tiger/Pursuit teams that stretch across BU’s to target large customers and utilize the Customer Success and EUC 1000 customer resources
- Work with Professional Services organization to develop GEO based upgrade Services and Architecture offerings
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience in the Enterprise Software Industry.Lead virtual and geographically diverse teams in disparate time zones (Americas, EMEA, & APJ)
- History of success in leading sales teams to performance-based outcomes and enablement initiatives
- Ability to run multiple projects at a time and complete those projects on time while effectively demonstrating the ability to influence others and accomplish goals within a matrixed environment
- Be able to bring a thoughtful approach to building scalable, repeatable programs and processes.
- Success winning net new accounts, as well as selling into white space within existing install base
- Leadership in a SaaS Technology Sales organization
- Experience in Sales regarding the Work from Home revolution and Employee Engagement movement
- Leadership and Experience as it relates to Diversity and Inclusion
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-03-17
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2104549