To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Account Executive, Networking - Vodafone
Primary Location: ,
Additional Location(s): United Kingdom
Account Executive, Networking - UK
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Account Executive on our Dell Technologies Select team in the UK.
- Support large complex Telco accounts – be the sales lead in the service delivery NW space
- Work with Client Executive (CE) to inform the global sales plan and provide expert insight into the NW opportunity
- Identify, strategize and drive to closure net-new business opportunities
- Gain access and manage relationships with senior level telco executives
- Orchestrate telco sales campaigns across a complex, matrixed sales organization
- Conduct informal coaching sessions with internal teams
- Provide insight and thought leadership to telco customers in order to create and leverage strategic partnership
- Be a world class account manager with strong boardroom/executive presence
- Be seen internally and externally as the senior authority for telco NW technology, trends and business drivers
- Identify cost effective and practical alternatives by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting the customer’s needs
- Provide team leadership on large, complex opportunities
- May be assigned to specific national account(s) that traditionally has the highest complexity and strategic importance to the firm
- Deep understanding of the NW business model and cyclical purchasing methodology for telecom service providers
- Conduit between customer and product and services solutions teams to identify needs and influence roadmaps
- Skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- Credibility and expertise in RAN/ORAN, MEC, Edge NW, etc.
- Expert knowledge of company products and services as well as those of key competitors
- Executive-level oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
Education and experience :
- Typically requires 10+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role specific to the telco network (near-edge, far-edge, RAN) with a Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal candidate will have successful experience in selling into the service delivery network of a Tier 1 telco
- Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of having built telco industry relationships at the SVP and C-Suite level
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R072058