Project / Program Manager Graduate Intern 2021
- ,Remote - United Kingdom (All Other)
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Program Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Project / Program Management – Graduate Intern 2021
At Dell, we are committed to bringing innovation to people everywhere and organizations of all shapes and sizes so they can transform and thrive in the digital economy.
We are looking for interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
As a Project / Program Management – Graduate Intern with Dell, your primary responsibility will be to assist in the management of projects, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity, which bring distinct, specific projects to completion on time and within budget.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project
- Allocates work among team members and provides guidance on a regular basis
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
- Utilize relevant project management tools, systems, and applications
- Define supporting and/or driving process improvements
What you can learn:
- An opportunity to work with a large global multicultural and diverse tea that is fast changing as we implement a new program/tool – huge opportunity to gain vast insight into our business, challenges and opportunities.
- Lead a project with support from a mentor while you learn about how we adapt our business/processes and implement change to support market requirements.
- Opportunity to work as part of a team that provides insight into many different areas across the org to develop new ideas and collaborate with senior executives on what is expected.
You are our candidate if:
- Possess excellent Communication skills
- You are a Self-Starter accustomed to learning quickly, tight deadlines and multitasking
- You have a curiosity and appetite for learning
- Meet eligibility for New Grad Intern Program, including currently attending university in 3+ year degree program in related field of study
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: 04 December 2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
#LI-GH1Job Family: Program-Management Remote Global-Services Job ID: R069421
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the United Kingdom Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.