Senior Security Architect - Secureworks - London, UK,Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley), Remote - United Kingdom (All Other);Remote - United Kingdom (Scotland) 05/21/2019
Senior Security Architect
UK – Remote
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks are expanding our Security Architecture and Design Practice. As a Senior Security Architect, you'll play a key role as a trusted strategic advisor to our large enterprise clients security architecture needs.
- Help customers (up to C level) determine and assess security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements, conducting threat and risk assessments, and preparing security architecture/platform requirements by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer.
- Develop programs that help customers plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies, developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices adhering to customer requirements and industry standards.
- Define & develop SOC operational processes and assess their SOC's, helping them develop and enhanced target operating model
- Assume a lead role as a trusted advisor for large and complex integrated information security projects.
- Serve as a strong contributor for the writing of complex and unique proposals, with input and contribution from fellow large deal pursuit team members.
- Present proposals, and develop and present custom collateral to help drive a rich understanding of our ideas and solutions to the customer.
- Support the security service line leaders in executing the different value propositions at your customer.
- Strategize and create new and innovative security architecture solutions that drive changes for the benefit of our customers.
- Develop and enhance our services based intellectual property through research and customer engagement.
- Achieve a minimal level of consulting chargeability, commensurate with, and for the purposes of our business development goals.
- Typically 10+ years of IT security experience, including SOC
- Typically 3+ years of security architecture and overseeing security programs within an enterprise environment
- Typically 3+ years SOC design and build experience
- Readiness to travel - 50-60% of the year
- Relevant Industry Certifications: CISSP, GIAC, CCIE, TOGAF, SABSA etc
- Experience with SIEM tools: ArcSight, Splunk, QRadar etc
- Experience with Layer 7 Firewall tools (Palo Alto/F5/Imperva etc) and with Layer 3 Firewall tools (Cisco/Check Point/Sonicwall etc)
- Proficient experience performing Security Assessments and Writing Assessment Reports
- Previous experience building Enterprise Security Architectures (2,500 or more users)
- Proficient experience building Security Architecture Diagrams and Data Flows
- Proficient experience building Security Use Cases
- Proficient Technical Writing on Cyber Security
- Project Management experience
- Previous experience presenting Technical Reports to C Level Execs and Technical Resources
Why work with us?
Life at Secureworks means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Secureworks is part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
LIPriorityJob Family: Secureworks Job ID: R59853
Related Job Opportunities
- Cyber Security Operations Centre Lead Analyst - Secureworks - London, UK London, United Kingdom
- Enterprise Account Executive, Cyber Security - London, UK (Remote) - Secureworks Sales Multiple Locations
- Solutions Architect, (Cyber Security Services), London, UK (Remote) - Secureworks Sales London, United Kingdom