Advisor, Business Intelligence,Remote - Vietnam 02/09/2019
Advisor Business Intelligence
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Business Intelligence Advisor in our team in Vietnam.
Dell is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform decisions with a global impact.
- Formulates conclusions and provides summary analysis and interpretation for leadership
- Consults with business to identify new reports or data needs to support business decisions
- Simplifies and standardizes reports at regular intervals
- Defines and determines metrics definitions from a global perspective
- Designs, drives and implements reporting to support the business
- Collaborates with other groups
- Provides feedback to help improve processes
- Monitors industry trends
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Solid technical aptitude
- Solid presentation skills
- Solid understanding of specific analysis
- Experienced with business processes
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Remote Job ID: R85930
Related Job Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.