Account Executive (Commercial Federal FSI) - Remote, VA,Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William) 01/07/2020
Account Executive (Commercial Federal FSI)
Do you thrive in a complex, highly collaborative technology sales environment? Do you strive to sell for a consistent industry leader? If this is you, then “Think Dell!”
Are you an Account Executive who has experience in positioning Data Center and Client solutions, we want you to talk to you about joining our Federal FSI Team and experience what it feels like to be a leader in the industry. Sales Professionals on our Federal Commercial team have a passion for helping customers achieve transformational business outcomes using disruptive technologies and solutions. Being part of Dell Technologies Sales means you will find stability, collaboration, and most importantly, a long-term, positive financial future with an amazing company culture.
What is our sales team’s secret to success? Apply today to learn more about the Dell EMC team of Dell Technologies!
What makes this exciting:
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell’s portfolio of technology solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- 8+ year’s measurable quota carrying experience in a strategic account
- Background selling to and through Federal Government (FSI’s)
- Demonstrated strong leadership, partnership and influencing capabilities. Including consultative strategic selling experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills which allow you to interact with confidence and credibility at all levels with customers, partners and vendors
- Experience working in a matrixed, complex, fast-moving and constantly changing sales environments within an extremely competitive market
- Practical understanding of virtualization, big-data, security, data storage, private cloud and hyper-converged solutions, as well as the solution’s value when mapped to an account’s business needs
- Able to clearly demonstrate executive presence and the ability to engage in business level discussions with C-Suite
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government personnel security clearance; active clearance preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Executive on our Federal Team. This is a remote position located in Virginia.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
"LIPRIORITY"Job Family: Remote Job ID: R050664
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Principal UX Designer - Secureworks - Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, or US Remote Multiple Locations
- Sr Principal DevOps Kubernetes Engineer - Secureworks - Austin, TX; Atlanta, GA or US Remote Multiple Locations
- Advisory Systems Engineer - DC Metro Multiple Locations